Monday, February 8, 2010

Don't Be A Pussy

A typical Monday today… I wake up at 1pm with no regrets. There was a list of tasks that I had been postponing for a week. But this morning I thought of not forcing anything. Nothing is going to change in a day like this. My drunkard friends would love this challenging day. Time and again, this kind of weather challenges them to drink like crazy. Intact any weather can challenge them. Poor venerable guys!

The night was a torture today. I was waking up until 5 am in the morning reading- “All and Everything”. It is not a good book for Christians or any spiritual people. The book is crazy; it is so beautifully written that even the God’s condemnations sounds logical. It has some spiritual insights but very misleading conclusions. Not a good book to spend a night with. This book can create some horror in our mind just similar to a horror night after a zombie movie.

I loved this weekend. It was not so productive but I don’t believe in productivity. I believe in beauty. It was beautiful. It gives such a joy to be around some intelligent people, or say normal people. These days I see 3 out of 4 people are weirdos. People are so lost in the world that they don’t even know they exist. I am always talking about existence and my fellow girls are talking about spirituality, it was healthy discussion all Sunday. Wow! it was like the churning of a milky sea. The story of churning of the ocean in Hindu scripture is so funny but it is beautiful. That is why I like it. Every time I think of it, it gives me that inner ecstasy that I can only express from a huge smile. And smiling alone makes me one of those weirdos.

The best thing about these wise, spiritual people is: they are aware of what is happening around. They are all aware of their anger, pride, foolishness and exaggeration. That is why they are not foolish. Therefore they hardly mistake. To debate in such environment is a privilege. In church, this Sunday one Indian brother was taking about vegetarian food, it was not a debate. He was simply explaining how people create groups of vegetarians and non- vegetarians and how they act with each other. Every groups, clubs, political gatherings are basically dividing people than uniting them. I think eating has nothing to do with religion at all. It is all man-made. I hate groups, political or diplomatic or of any sort. My inner God tells me every second: Be in a group but live differently, just enjoying your aloneness and don’t mistake aloneness with loneliness, like Gibran says “fill each other’s cup but don’t drink from the same cup”.

There is no holiness in being vegetarian, and similarly there is no sin in eating meat. It is just the athletics value of our self. Our emotional attachments to the animals play the important role here. Our emotional relationship with the animals is brought up with the cultural and religious brain washing from our parents and society. In Nepal people are attached to cows, and not to goats and chicken. In America people are attached more to dogs and cats than cows. And of course, the Korean will start salivating just by the thoughts of American dogs. So it is fair. How we train our soul is important. We have to change the training if we think something is not working out.

Talking about dogs and cats, I feel sorry for many westerners. Cats and dogs have started being their best friends. Now husbands and wives are replaced by dogs and cats. They cannot tolerate relationship with their own people. They turn their hopes to a pussy cat. Now this poor pussy cat is not going to help them, but as I said 3/4 people are still doing it, and not only in west these days, all over the world. This disease is well spread. Their hopes seems authentic for their foolishness until their hungry Chinese neighbor finds out that a nice meal is meowing at his door. Greats saints have said many times: you become what you associate with. Be aware of things. Don’t be a pussy. Why should we create a group? Why should we create intimacy with dogs and cats and not to our own sapiens?










1 comment:

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *