Tuesday, March 15, 2011

My Absence and Peoples Addiction to Facebook

Hey blog! I am back. Its been a while. I was too busy, too worried to write about what was going on. Few things happened but I was aware. I already knew it was going to happen. Every Friday coworkers pre-celebrate their weekend at work. People amuse themselves in different way. For me Fridays means nothing, another week gone... time passing by and getting older, balder, and meaner every day. I got that from a Jain saint. He said getting wiser means getting older, grayer, balder and meaner because, as time goes on, wiser become aloof of what going around them. I take that as a complement to myself. They are not worried about who changed their profile status in face book, which celebrities slept with who, who got married or divorced and etc. etc. It bugs me sometime when people are concerned more about Kate Middleton's ring, or wedding gown and what not or Justin's haircut then their own. What a world! Facebook these days gives all these people who are suffering with inferiority complex, lost in the world a chance to shine, to write something... to hallucinate for a little while about their "so felt celebrity status" or facebook gives them a chance to peek what going in other peoples' life. Yeah what can I do, then to stay aloof and enjoy the moment? In every scenario, being silent and praying is the best.

Friday

3/11/2011

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *