Sunday, March 20, 2011

HOLY day

This year I missed Holi. Other day someone asked me about my Holi this year. I never liked Holi. Holi has turned out to be very ugly these days. Last year I said Holi was just expression of women's repressed sexual feelings of centuries. Few people got mad but I cannot make everyone happy. Just like they say-I can only make one person happy in a day and today may not be your day. Anyway, it has not helped women in any way. Holi has turned out to be very ugly these days. Remember Holi days in Nepal and India when so much perverts Nepalese and Indian people make fun of their own women. Rocketing them with balloons of water from rooftops, indecently touching and grabbing stranger women walking to work or school, sometime targeting their delicate areas with balloons and what not? It worse than us allies attacking Libyans with hundreds of missiles this week.


I don't know why people don't worry about their own business? "Nepalese Holi celebrators and so called "UN council watch dogs"Americans & Europeans! Hatti and hattichhap chappal (Elephant and Elephant brand Flipflop). If people could celebrate their festivals with their own people, and mind their own life, world would be better place to live. I believe that every day we should celebrate of this beautiful life, not just for a day. Keep "Holi" day aside and make it a HOLY day; everyday. Best Wishes.



3/20/2010 Sun

Garland, Texas

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *