Saturday, March 19, 2011

Belt Line... Memory Lane

World has gone smaller. My parents and teachers always told me that I never used my memorizing capacity to the fullest. If I had, I would be in different world. I could probably remember my past lives if I wanted. But wanting and not wanting was the question. Whatsoever, I like memory lane. As I drive in Belt Line road, I go through memory in my solitude driving.  From Mahankal Chaur VDC to Dallas County, from a cowboy to so called medical professional ...every bytes of it, every piece of it, jam packed in the nerves... Problem is:  life does not end here. Journey has been good so far. From now on, I can always claim that I have seen America, visited Europe, Asia, Atlantic ...because they were either on my transit on my journey inside journey, or I flew over them. I can claim anything, because I have seen people claiming that and I laugh inside. Let people laugh, laughing is good. Actually, I have been to the whole of universe.  My memory includes the conscious stories of all past lives and infinite universes.
My grandfather always said- "people will do whatever they came here to do but most people come as human because they don't like to eat grass" I memorize that sentence more than any other verses in any religious books.  
People try to change taste as it becomes boring. Life can be boring too. For some, world is too good to live; for others world is too bad too live.... Lots of people commit suicide because of these two reasons. There is no hope. After death, who cares who is going to be Knight, who is going to be King?  May be Nepalese people do. But whatever... I hope I don't have to remember that I will suffer and die of cancer. That is future. I don't worry about future that much. My deal is of present. My past was a deal and my future is also a deal, which was already in the books.  Neither I feel regret of all those people in the past, nor I was commanded to. Nor I worry about anyone in the future. It makes perfectly no sense to not enjoy the present. Enjoying the emptiness of the present is the best there is. Enjoy if you can the ... facebook picture of your friend's first born who is still with umbilical cord but has already starred in the "celebrity status" in the Facebook. Shame on those people who scares the crap out of other people, people who are genuinely trying to like a blood covered newborn.  Ask me I will say-"whatever idiots... do whatever you have come here to do."  And one more thing, the important of all- I go to church and love Jesus. No worries!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *