Thursday, September 5, 2013

Greetings on Father's Day

I am an aspiring writer. I started this blog in 2008. On and off, I blogged for a while. I was continuously interrupted by school, job and other daily things in life. At that time, the purpose of this blog was to act as “work in progress” for my future publications. Although I have a day job as a healthcare worker, I spent lots on time on writing or at this point, thinking about writing. I am also an investment enthusiast. I love philosophy and literature. I spent lot of time thinking about things.


Since childhood, I have a scattered brain. My thoughts are rapid and strong, and I can't just think about one thing at a time. Only thing I could do to contain myself was to write to express. My teachers and elders called me 'creative' and 'imaginative' writer. I considered myself 'different'. Now I look back and think- who among us, was not? We all are truly unique.
On serious note, I can't remember when I started writing stories, essays and poems. I have two novels, many short stories and hundreds of poems not yet published. Those are in Nepali and I will try to get them published some day. Although, I love Nepali language and literature, I frequently write in English for convenience. I was born in Nepal but currently live and work in the USA.

Some of my early poem are going to be published shortly in a poem collection. I am super excited. I used to read a lot of books but have not done so for a long time. I am lazy now. Lazy readers are not usually good writers but sometimes I just want to be a writer and not a “good writer'. For me, being good is not as important. I want my writings to be out there.

I listen to podcast to fall asleep. I play soccer on video games (would play in real if I had time and opportunity). Football manager is one of my favorite games. I have spent hours on that game while doing twenty other things. I read and listen religious, philosophical debates. I am actively involved in investment and loving it. I religiously love western movies. I love them. My wife is jealous. I also watch lots of older movies in my free time. I like traveling and plan to travel a lot in future. I am happily married and love my family. I have been very fortunate to be born and raised in a good family and my fortunes has exponentially soared since my relationship with my long-time girl friend, now wife. Life has been a blessing.


I have renewed energy as recently I finished my graduate school and have some spare time to write, not just literature but also about investments, travel, movies and other silly things. I am not here to preach or advise anyone. I just want to share my expediences, thoughts, opinions and insights so people may read and enjoy or get something out of it. My intention is not to argue or preach on any aspects of life. I am just enjoying it. Follow if you like, my articles, investment ideas, literature and reviews and track my growth. Also, do not hesitate to comment and share ideas.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *