Sunday, May 9, 2010

My Insane Weekend

Ohh! My insane weekends… This time it was gloomier with the stupid tragedy movie I happen to see on TV. Life has more to it. People have either taken life for granted or they have completely overused their time. I didn’t have neither of those because of the dreamlessness I am feeling these days.

What a great weekend to talk about… a couple phone calls from old girl friends and the laundry talk begins… I am not really sure what I have missed. I did not wonder about the cross-cultural relationship once I was out of reach of that Romanian girl back in time. Please don’t make it feel “ALL” girls are same. The same laundry talk… same talk about relationship…same bullshit…I am allergic to these talks. I am sorry, it does not matter you are white or brown; I have no patience to listen.

It may be perfectly fine for some women to not know who is their kid’s father and it is not my business either. I am talking because I have to talk. I have no obligation to teach or preach. I have no fulfillment in doing any of those. I am okay on what I am and I am living the most reasonable but insane way. This is my way.

Don’t give me any intelligent talk. That will be your hypocrisy. I can market myself in facebook looking for attention, I can post pictures, and I can talk stupid to attract you but oh well! I don’t need no advertisement because I am nobody and its good. You are nobody too and its good too. But you don’t know that you are nobody and its not good. You are always trying to be somebody and you can never achieve it. You cross one mountain and there appears another. Life is not simple if we think that way.

Whatever I can gain in my insane weekends, I have no control. I am thinking about the inner gaining. The outer world has not touched me that much. Yes flowers, beautiful girls, blue sky, white cloud….everything is beautiful but the outermost beauty is to enjoy joyfully the outer whole in the innermost core. My weekends are hard to enjoy. Beautiful girls, laundry talks, attention seekers in the Internet, a bad vending machine and an overly excited new nurse…. What an insane weekend.



05/09/2010

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *