Monday, March 8, 2010

Life Has More Cockroaches

Dear,

What do you expect me to write now? Now that I am free to write, I have nothing to tell you that is new to you. Silence is what I can give you. However if you are successful to observe, It has everything in it. The ecstasy that only you can get in a climax of a meditation, calmness in your soul that is all I can talk about. I am not very vocal in expressing my emotions. My emotions don’t count. I am not the central character today. You are. Still I want to tell you this: my expression is of silence. Silence is my way. I have no words. I have poor vocabulary and I am a highly self-opinionated, uncommon man and verily, I don’t want you to be lost in my words. The central theme should be clear to you as well as to me: life has more cockroaches than what you and I think, is it not?

Yesterdays!!!

Do you not remember? We, as responsible was we were, we made mistakes, we grew in life from those. And from the mistakes, we learnt our lessons, but did we ever stop experimenting with our lives? Did any yelling and shouting have to do with anything? Did cockroaches ever stop growing in our apartments? Was it our fault really? Are we supposed to suffer from those unwanted cockroach growth? Did we deserve any of that bullshit?

I am not asking any questions to you, I would not dare because it will scare you more. It is rhetoric. I am giving you answers in these questions. Yes buddy! Life has more cockroaches that what we expect. I know you are best equipped to deal with it. Trust is something that I learnt from you. You trust easily. So trust one more time, this hour will pass, just sit in inner silence, don’t worry about tomorrow. It will be bliss today, and forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *